Work From Home

Work From Home Jobs are hard to come by. There are a lot of scams out there because they know how much people would like to have a good work-from-home job. I was able to achieve a job working from home, thanks to my God Jehovah. And I like being able to work from home, and though right now I am just in the training stage which is not currently being paid, It's still nice to be able to just wake up, go to the bathroom, turn on my laptop, plug in my ethernet cord and pull up whatever applications I need to get started for my work day. Also, the job I am currently working is part-time which is a blessing in itself, I thank Jehovah so much for this opportunity. I have worked a few other work-from-home jobs, one including Intuit TurboTax as a product support agent, Now that job was okay... having to help customers with any issues they were having with the product and sometimes we would even get tax questions even though in reality we weren't at all no tax expert. But we had the tools and resources we needed to get the customers help if need be.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Segment of Letters

Playgrounds

How can you have a happy life?