My Favorite Animal

 My favorite animal lives in the deep blue, famously known as the big wide, and endless Ocean. People have made a few movies with this animal and this animal is also known to be really friendly and helpful to humans. Have you guessed it yet? If your guess was a dolphin, you are correct. I have loved dolphins ever since I was a little kid. I love how friendly they are and also how playful dolphins are. They love to hang out in group settings and not like huge group settings but just enough and I also love that about them. Dolphins can be very sociable but also just to themselves, and If I had to choose an animal I would most likely relate to, it would probably be a dolphin Because I also love group settings and yes I can be sociable and friendly but I also like it where I'm just surrounded with the people I know and love. Do you happen to remember that scene on daddy day care? where one of the boys said "dolphins are fish" and the girl was like "no they're not" I loved that part , cause she knew Dolphins are mammals, and fish are not. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Segment of Letters

Playgrounds

How can you have a happy life?