Intermittent Fasting

Intermittent Fasting is a great way to get a hold of your eating habits. Especially if you just have that impulse or urge to snack every day all day. Intermittent Fasting has a variety of interval windows you can choose from. Such as; 16/8, 18/6, 20/4. The one I normally do is the 16/8 window which is 16 hours of fasting and an 8-hour window of being able to eat.  Some people find it hard to do an 8-hour window of eating because basically they just don't have self-control. I personally struggle myself with doing it unless I feel like really motivated and dedicated to doing it. People also do Intermittent Fasting to help with losing weight. That's the main reason I do it at times and I really need to get back to doing it. I just have no motivation. Life is hard being a single mom and I suffer from depression so getting up and being like "Yes you can do it." is just not me right now.  I feel unmotivated even to get out of the door most times and I believe that is because of my depression, but hopefully, something will change for the better soon.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Segment of Letters

Playgrounds

How can you have a happy life?