My Introduction - ENG 111

 Holcomb 1

Deja

Jon Foster

English 111

13 March 2023


                                                                         Introduction

   Hi my name is Deja, I am 23 years old and not so ready to test out blogging. I am a single stay at home mom to my 2 year old daughter but wanted to take a online course so I can get back into the workforce. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of writing, It's not my forte but I will definitely try my best in this class. A little about me is I love reading the bible, making people smile, being silly and just being there if you need me (Helping out if you need a hand). People would probably describe me as being reserved, quiet, and sweet. In general I'm not much of a talker so I know this writing class is going to be difficult for me, but like I said before I will try my best.

        I would like to work in the medical field because as long as we are in this world, there will always be jobs in the health field until God's Kingdom comes. You may wonder what do I mean by until God's Kingdom comes? Well in the bible God tells us that soon his kingdom will come and his "alone will stand forever". (Daniel 2:44) Also the bible tells what the future will be like, at Revelation 21:3,4 it mentions that sickness will be gone, and I am looking forward to that. God tells us how we can get there at John 17:3. Please read those scriptures when you get a chance, they are comforting. 




                                                                        Works Cited

The Bible, (New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures) https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/john/17/#v43017003, https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/revelation/21/#v66021003https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/daniel/2/#v27002044,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Segment of Letters

Playgrounds

How can you have a happy life?